Halloween bookings must be PAID in full on the date of booking. Halloween booking periods for the 2020 season are:
THE WEEKENDER: Thursday Oct 22 to Monday Oct 26th
THE HALLOWEENER: Thursday Oct 29th to Monday Nov 2nd
- be at least 18 years of age
- be an Ontario resident
- present a valid form of identification (ie driver's license)
- provide a $100-$150 cash security deposit on date of pickup
- sign a rental contract on or before the date of pickup
1. The Rental Contract is FINAL once completed. The customer is not entitled to any refund even if the Rental is not picked up or the Rental Contract as cancelled by the Renter.
2. The Renter must pay for the Rental in full prior to release, and shall provide a cash security deposit on the date of pickup.
3. Any deposits paid to reserve the Rental are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
4. The Rental must be returned in its original packaging (ie. garment bags and hangers) or a $10 fee will apply.
5. Failure to return the Rental on time will result in late fees.
6. The Renter will pay the replacement cost for failure to return the Rental or if irreparable damage(s) is incurred to the Rental.
7. We will wash the Rental BUT if the Rental requires extra cleaning or replacement pieces/accessories, the Renter will pay the extra costs.
8. Any delivery or return charges are the responsibility of the Renter.
9. The Renter will not sew or alter the Rental.
Rentals are up to 4 days. A cost of 15% per day will be charged on extended Rentals. If the rental is for two weeks or longer, a 50% per week extra charge will be allocated to the Rental fee. Special rates are available for customers that need a numerous amount of costumes over an extended period of time. These rates depend on the types of costumes and the amount of time they are needed. We will happily provide you with a quote on your specific requirements. You can reach our rental department at (905) 850-9193 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLEANING OF COSTUMES
All costumes are dry-cleaned after each use and these costs are included in the rental fee.
A 'cash' security deposit of $100 to $150 is required on all Rentals on the date of pickup. No exceptions to this policy. This security deposit will be returned to Renter once Rental is returned.
If you have booked your costume by phone or online, and are unable to come in to the store and pickup your costume yourself, we require an emailed scan of the front and back of your ID and a signed copy of the Rental Contract. This can be emailed to email@example.com
A non-negotiable late fee of 15% of the cost per Rental, per day is applied to all Rentals returned after the date specified on the Rental agreement.
For phone or email orders we require specific measurements to ensure a proper fit:
Waist to floor (females only)
Hips (females only)